Anatomy of This Blog

Anatomy of this blog: a compilation of poetry--either written by myself or others--artwork, thoughts, emotions; any form of creativity.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Adventure Is Out There



Hello, moths!

This is a different post from the ones I have created so far, but I have spent the better half of my Saturday watching youtube videos, and this one absolutely astounded me--I had to share! The combination of unbelievable images and hair-raising music quite literally brought me to tears from the spectacularity of it all. Life is just so amazing. The things we can capture today with video cameras absolutely astounds me. We are able to see into the most wild places on earth without interfering in any kind of way. Video footage like this inspires me to take my own camera and capture things no one else has thought to capture. To see things in a way no one else has though to see them. And my God am I determined to do that, because I can do anything I want to do with my life. I am in control. I will see the world in all its glory, and I cannot wait to do so! The Planet Earth series, among many, is what has inspired me to become a wildlife conservationist so that wildlife, as seen in this video, will continue to exist in all their raw beauty for generations to come. This is my passion. This is what I was put on this planet to do. My raison d'ĂȘtre.

Here's to a life of adventures, to a life of passion, moths. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment